The Meaning of the Title

Amaurot is a utopia, written about by Sir Thomas More. It is a city of "perfection" where the residents are so trusting that "their doors have all two leaves, which, as they are easily opened, so they shut of their own accord; and, there being no property among them, every man may freely enter into any house whatsoever. At every ten years' end they shift their houses by lots..."

27.6.09

The Constant State of Change...

...by which I mean the constant state of doing nothing on my blog is about to change from the constant state of constant ramblings on inane pop culture subjects to the constant state of constant ramblings on inane subjects connected only by their importance and bearings on my personal life.
Got that?
Basically, I want to change things up. My life is a lot more dimensional now, so I'd like my blog to be the same. Yes, I'll still treat you (and by you I mean me, my only constant reader, LOL) to annoying rants, but I'd like to think that there will be some deeper meaning in there somewhere. And I'll talk vaguely about my life, and the various shades of dangerously exciting/deathly boring it ranges across. (Oh dear, I do believe I just ended that sentence with a preposition...see how exciting I am?!)
'Cause I'm a lot more mature, a little more interesting, and (here's the main thing) slightly lonely.
See ya' round

No comments: